Nectarine Raspberry Freezer Jam
- 3 nectarines, pitted and chopped
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 (1-3/4oz) package powdered fruit pectin
- Puree nectarines and raspberries. Strain through a sieve to remove seeds.
- Add sugar and let sit 10 minutes.
- Stir water and pectin together in a small saucepan. Boil for 1 minute.
- Stir into fruit mixture for 2 minutes or until sugar is dissolved.
- Divide into storage container and allow to sit, sealed at room temperature until set (up to 24 hours).
- Store in the fridge for 3 weeks or in the freezer for 6 months.
Makes approximately: 5 cups